Blackheads are one of the most irritating skin problems that everybody wants to get rid of it. Though blackheads occur overnight, it takes too long to get rid of them permanently.
No matter whatever you try, from nose strips to parlor facial, it is such a disgusting skin problem that you can’t get rid of even if you squeeze them out!
Wondering what to do now? Don’t be panic ! Though it takes a bit long to get rid of blackheads, you can surely remove them permanently with just a little efforts from your day to life.
Before we proceed to discuss how to remove blackheads from nose permanently, let us know what causes blackheads first in the following.
What Causes Blackheads ?
Blackhead mainly occurs due to oily skin and dust. Various types of pollution, unhealthy and stressful lifestyle are also a significant reason. Again, harmful substances in different beauty products that we use unaware also contribute a lot to this irritating problem.
Again, if your skin tends to get oily very frequent and you do not clean your face properly, you are more likely to get affected with blackheads. Sometimes dead skin cell buildups and regular makeup also contribute to blackheads develop very easily.
How to Remove Blackheads from Nose Permanently
There are so many ways that people usually follow to get rid of blackheads nowadays. But all of them are not equally effective, sometimes do not even work due to skin type. Some people out there who squeeze the affected pores out to get rid of blackheads but it is the worst idea, and it leads to worsening the condition.
The best way of removing blackheads is treating it in a natural way. Home remedies in this regard help to a great extent to get rid of blackheads from the nose as well as face instantly and permanently. At the same time, they cleanse dead cells, remove spots, and make the skin glow if you can use the ingredients properly.
Here in the following, we are going to provide you with some most useful beauty hacks so you can get rid of blackheads very easily without having much panic. So, what else are you waiting for ? Just go through the tips presented below without delay and get started with any of the tips which seem more convenient to you.
1. Use Lemon or Tomato; a single ingredient to treat blackheads :
Lemon is an easily available natural ingredient in almost every single house. Lemon contains antioxidant and antiseptic properties that help to get rid of blackheads.
Lemon is also a well-known home remedy for a few other skin problems as well. Like lemon, tomato also contains antiseptic properties and helps to de-clog pores.
- Take a piece of lemon or tomato and cut into two pieces.
- Rub the pieces against your face or affected area.
- Wait for a few minutes and let it get dry.
- Use lukewarm water to clean your face.
- Now, rinse off using plain water, and there you go!
You can also use lemon in another easy way to remove blackheads overnight. Just follow the steps below :
- Squeeze a lemon and store the juice in a cup/ crush a tomato to make tomato juice and store it in a cup.
- Clean your face with cold water and let it dry.
- Take a cotton ball.
- Put the cotton ball into the cup and dampen it.
- Apply it on the affected areas before going to bed.
- Rinse off in the morning using plain water.
- Now, apply moisturizer, and there you go!
Note :Lemon juice is somewhat acidic. If you have sensitive skin, do not forget to dilute lemon juice adding a few drops of water.
2. Egg and Honey Mask; remove blackheads overnight :
Egg and Honey mask is another effective solution for getting rid of blackheads. It works as efficiently as it sounds so sweet – “Egg and Honey!”
- Put the white portions of an egg into a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix it very well until looks like paste.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas or all over your face.
- Wait for thirty minutes till it gets dry, and your face feels tight.
- Rinse off the paste with warm water.
- Now, check the difference! You will get a clean, clear, blackheads free glowing skin like magic.
3. Baking Soda Paste; de-clog skin pores instantly :
Baking Soda Paste can be of best use to remove blackheads if your skin is not too dry. Baking Soda helps largely to de-clog skin pores on an instant that ultimately works for preventing as well as removing blackheads. If you do not have a dry skin issue, you can surely give it a try.
- Take two tablespoons of Baking Soda in a small bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of fresh water.
- Mix till it forms a paste.
- Make sure the mixture is spreadable as you need to apply on the affected areas.
- Massage the Backing Soda Paste on your targeted areas in a circular motion for 4-5 minutes.
- Now, rinse off your face with cold water then pat dry.
- Finally, apply moisturizer and there you go!
Note :Baking Soda contains high pH, do not use Baking Soda Paste so often to get rid of Blackheads quicker than it usually does. Overdoing may result in a severely dry skin.
Bottom Line :In the end, we expect that you did go through the lines and come up with several quick tips to remove blackheads using handy ingredients. These are the most popular and easiest beauty tips that you can try to get rid of blackheads permanently.
We hope you will experience a magical result at the very first time. Try any of these beauty hacks to get rid of blackheads. Never try all these at a time expecting faster result! Rather stick with only a tips that you find most suitable for you to get the magical result within a short time span.