Now a days, hair loss is the most common problem among people. Hair is known as the vital asset for physical appearance.
That’s why people want to solve the problem of hair fall as soon as possible.
There is no need to spend money or purchase over expensive products to get thicker hair. There are too many of home remedies by which you can get thicker hair naturally.
How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally?
Except having healthy foods with full of vitamins and minerals sometimes we have to face severe hair fall. These conditions occur for some external infections and an unhealthy scalp.
Though we eat foods which sent vitamins to our scalp but to face serious hair fall we need to apply some useful elements to fix the inappropriate scalp to provide serious hair fall.
Applying effective home remedies can also make your hair shiny and give proper volume.
Some effective remedies to get thicker hair naturally has been giving below for you:
If you want to enjoy thicker and stronger hair, it is very much essential to have regular protein treatment. The egg is the most important and active ingredient for the protein treatment.
- Take one or two egg according to the length of your hair and beat the egg properly for the smooth texture. Give the smoothie to your slightly wet hair. Keep the mixture to your hair for about 20-30 minutes. After allowing the smoothie washes your hair with light warm water and applies a soft shampoo. Use this protein treatment twice a week for best result.
- There is another practical recipe to mix one or two egg yolk according to the length of your hair, then mix it with one tablespoon of castor oil or any other hair oil and one tablespoon of water. Massage this mixture with a proper way to your scalp and massage it thoroughly. Continue this effective remedy once a week for thicker hair.
Olive oil also helps to give shiny and thick hair. It provides elements that provide the proper moisture to your hair.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon warm olive oil. Massage the oil into your scalp and leave it for 30 to 45 minutes. Use a mild shampoo and wash your hair thoroughly with warm water. To get the best result, leave the oil on your scalp overnight then rinse the hair with shampoo in the next morning. Repeat this for twice in a week.
- You can mix honey with the olive oil and apply this mixture on your scalp. Leave the mixture for 30 minutes at least. Then rinse your hair with slightly warm water. This message will give you extra shine.
Avocado is also an excellent supplement for having thicker and healthier hair. This fruit generally contains a high range of vitamin E which can quickly make the hair and body shaft.
- Take an avocado and one banana. Mashed them up and mix one tablespoon of olive oil into them. Massage the mixture into your scalp and leave it on your hair as a pack for at least 30 minutes so that your scalp can easily observe the nutrients in the mixture. Finally wash your hair properly with using shampoo.
- If you want to hydrate your hair, then mix two tablespoons of wheat gram oil with half of the mashed avocado. Apply the mixture to your clean scalp and allow the mixture to sit for at least 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water using a mild shampoo. Use one of these hair masks once a week for the better result.
Fenugreek seed is very much useful for hair growth. Fenugreek seed provides multilevel effects on your hair like it helps to give your hair super smooth texture and helps with your hair growth. Using fenugreek seeds can very much useful for your hair.
- Take two to three tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for overnight. Make a fine paste by grinding the seeds. Add two tablespoon of coconut oil into it for proper shine. Apply this fine mixture for 30 to 45 minutes into your hair and scalp before washing your hair with slightly warm water. If you use this mast for twice a week regularly, it will give very many effects on your hair.
- You can also use the soaked water as a hair treatment. Apply or spay the water on your scalp or hair and leave it on your hair overnight. Use a shower cap to cover your hair then rinse your hair properly with water. Repeat this for twice a week for preventing hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and exfoliating elements are present in the Indian gooseberry. This fruits can help a lot in managing a healthy scalp and help for maintaining better hair growth rate.
- Take one tablespoon of amla powder of Indian Gooseberry and mix it with one tablespoon of coconut oil. Heat the mixture until the oil starts boiling. Stain the oil with the mixture and massage the oil on your scalp correctly before going to sleep. Rinse your hair properly in the next morning. Repeat this thrice a week and see the result.
- Take one tablespoon of Indian Gooseberry and mix it with one-quarter cup of warm water. Let the mixture sit for minimum 10 minutes. Apply the mixture to your hair correctly and leave the mixture to your hair for at least 15 to 20 minutes before washing them. Avoid using shampoo for at least one 4 hours after rinsing your hair. Repeat this remedy for few weeks for the better result.
- Try to take Indian Gooseberry on your daily food and hair supplement to get healthy and thicker hair.
Castor oil is one of the most effective oils to get thicker, healthier and smooth hair. Massaging this oil regularly on your scalp is pretty much useful for your hair. It contains vitamin E which helps to get thicker hair naturally.
- Take the similar amount of Castor oil and Coconut oil and warm the mixture. Simply massage it into your scalp and rinse out properly. Then comb your hair properly. Take a warm towel and cover your hair for 20 min. Wash out your hair correctly by using a mild shampoo.
Vitamins That Help to Make Your Hair Thicker Naturally:
Some specific vitamins can make your hair thick and strong.
The vitamin H is also known as Biotin. Biotin is basically part of vitamin B complex. It generally converts foods into fuel, and that’s why it is essential for our body.
This vitamin H is also very much useful for keeping our skin, hair, and eyes healthy. It helps to strength your hair and metabolize proteins and fats. Eggs and nuts are the primary sources of vitamin H.
Vitamin A is also very much useful for hair growth. It gives our hair a significant growth and volume. It is generally s fat-soluble vitamin.
Vitamin A also helps to promote exceptional vision. Vitamin A generally founds an animal source like eggs, kidney and animal liver.
Have manageable and silky; smooth, healthy hair is not too easy under some circumstances. We are living on the earth with full of impurities and pollution.
So, we should have to take proper care and have to take healthy foods to get thicker hair. Follow these natural remedies for the useful result and manage your diet to get stronger and thicker hair.