Oiliness is like a curse to our skin. Most of the people who have oily skin, suffer many skin problems for the oiliness. Are you having trouble with your slick skin and want to get rid of oily skin permanently ?
Then follow some instructions that we provide. You may have a few issues with your skin because it turns out too oily very easily. Due to oily skin, you may have acne in the face.
But if you follow proper skin care routines against oiliness, you can get a shiny and healthy skin in a very short time. So, let’s start how we can get rid of the slick or greasy skin.
Causes of Oily Skin
Genetic issue is the main cause of oily skin. If anyone of your near blood ship has oily skin; like your father, mother even grandfather or mother, you can get the oiliness trait.
Aside from Genetics, there are additionally different factors to get oily or slick skin suddenly.
There are some common reasons why people get oily skin such as hormonal stage in life, daily activities, hot environments etc. The important reason of getting oily skin are –
- Menstrual Period : In the Menstrual period, an adjustment in the hormones triggers the skin to end up oilier. It is the case which occurs with the female. Their skin will be prior amid the time when they have their period.
- Puberty: Puberty is one of the periods that everybody needs to experience. Many people have likely experienced the slick skin at one point in time. It is normal for teens only because the hormones change during puberty.
- Medications : There are few medicines and medications that can bring about the skin to end up oilier. In that case, proper research is needed to explain.
Solution to Oily Skin
To get rid of oily skin you should follow the proper steps of the solution. There are two ways to get rid of the greasy skin. They are –
- Natural treatment and
- Medical treatment
Natural treatment means using natural remedies and following homemade technique to remove oily skin. Medical treatment means using cream, gel, and ointment etc such medicines to get rid of this problem.
But in that case, natural treatment is the best to recover the problem. Because it has no side effects to the skin and it is safer.
Is It Possible to Get Rid of Oily Skin Forever?
Well, having oily skin issues is extremely frustrating, no doubt!
Besides, chances are there that this may invite several other skin problems, most notably acne and pimples as well.
So, most of the people affected by such skin issues try not to leave any stone unturned to get rid of the problem.
Yes, it’s true that we don’t have the control over the oil-producing glands of our skin to an extent, as they are led by our genes. But, this doesn’t mean that you have to endure this disappointing skin issue for the rest of your life.
No matter how much oil your skin tends to produce, some skin care hacks are there that can contribute to a great extent to control over the oil production glands for good.
So, following those skincare methods, you can expect to get rid of oily skin issues forever.
And, along with those lifehacks, make sure to follow the home techniques that can help you to relive skin problems like acne, pimples, dry and dead skin issues, etc. as mentioned below.
How to Get Rid of Oily Skin Permanently – Follow Natural Remedies
Natural remedies are the safest and effective way in oiliness. It means using the natural elements in the face to get rid of oily skin.
There are many natural methods are viable in treating oil problem. We provide some of them for you which are effective to your oily skin –
01 Tomato :
Tomato is a natural cleanser. Many people don’t know or they haven’t any idea that it comes with different properties that are very beneficial for the skin.
Using tomato is the best option to get rid of oily skin in a short time.
- Take 1-2 fresh tomato
- Cut and squeeze them properly
- Apply the tomato juice on the face directly and wait 15 minutes to absorb it
- Wash the face with normal water
You will notice the change of your face.
Apple is not only a nutritious fruit but also a remedy of oiliness of the skin. It can exfoliate the skin and can reduce the skin scars. It contains a lot of properties to that can heal the skin overnight.
- Take a fresh apple
- Grate them in a grater and simply apply on your face
- Rub it carefully if you can
- Leave 10 minutes and then wash with cold water
Recycle the process minimum 3 days on a week to get a better result.
Cucumber is another effective remedy of oiliness. It expels the extra oil from the skin and without making skin dry and it is the best for sensitive skin.
- Take fresh cucumber
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices
- Rub the slices on the face and wash with normal water
Aside from the process, you can apply the cucumber by making its juice. Apply the juice on the face and leave it 15 minutes to absorb. Then wash it normal water.
Papaya is one of the best natural oil removals ever. The enzymes of papaya will make your skin spotless and clear.
- Take a slice of ripe papaya
- Paste it properly
- Apply on the face as oil removal facial pack
- Leave 10 minutes and wash with normal water
To get a better result, perform steaming system before using the pack.
Orange is not only an amazing fruit but also a natural anti-oxidant. It has anti-microbial properties that help the skin to kick out oiliness.
The peels and juice of orange will expel the excess oil and impurities from the skin.
- Take a fresh orange and peel it.
- Grind the peels and add some orange juice in the paste.
- Apply it to the face and let the scrub dry.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
You can use the peels by drying by sun heat and making it powder.
Lemon is the most used natural remedies for skin problems. The fruit contains a lot of citric acids and vitamin C which can help the skin to remove oiliness.
The natural cleanser makes the skin fairer by removing sun burning scars from the face and body.
- Take a fresh lemon and cut it
- Remove the extract of the lemon by squeezing it
- Mix some water with it and apply on the face
- Rub gently about 5 minutes and wash with cold water
If it causes burning of the skin, wash it quickly.
Egg is one of the best sources of protein. It is helpful to keep our body healthy and active. But most of us don’t know about the usefulness of egg to our skin.
It is naturally high in Vitamin A, which can remove the oily dullness from our faces.
- Take an egg and a lemon
- Separate the yolk from the egg and keep whites in a bowl
- Then squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into egg whites
- Mix them properly and apply it to the face
- Leave it 10 minutes and wash with cold water
You can use the yolks also in a different way. Just apply the yolk to the face and wait few minutes. Then clean it with normal water.
08 Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is especially popular for hair re-growth. It is prevalent particularly among the people who want to make their hair growth speedier.
But many of them don’t know about the Aloe Vera also can be used for skin care, especially for oily skin and curly hair.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and wash it properly
- Cut the leaf and pressing out the gel of the leaf
- Apply it to the face directly and wait 10 minutes for dry up
- Wash the face with normal water
You should bear in mind that, Aloe Vera gel can be purchased in the market, but they are mixed with many chemicals. So it is better to buy a fresh aloe Vera leaf to use.
If you are searching any effective remedy for oily skin, then you can apply milk on your face. Undoubtedly it will work to get you a glowing oil free skin.
- Take a tablespoon of milk
- Mix ½ spoon of lavender oil with it
- Apply the mask in the face
- Leave few minutes and rinse off with your face wash and normal water
You can use raw milk or boiled milk for this process. If you use boiled milk, then leave it for 30 minutes to reach room temperature.
10 Baking Soda
Baking soda is used for cooking commonly and also used as an alternative to toothpaste. It means baking soda is used mostly to remove the dark spot of teeth.
Aside from the facts, it can be used as an excess oil remover.
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda
- Add water into it and make a thick paste
- Apply the paste to the face and rub gently
- Leave 5 minutes for dry up
- Wash the face with normal or lukewarm water
Baking soda can remove pimples and spots on the face also. But keep in mind don’t rub it roughly, it might leave rash and scars to your face.
Home Techniques That Will Help You to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Steaming is one of the best home techniques to get rid of oiliness. It opens our skin pores and gives a chance to the skin to take oxygen.
Steam of the hot water soaks the oil of the face and gives you an oil free skin for 2-3 hours.
As you are searching for – “how to get rid of oily skin permanently?” – Exercise is one of the most effective ways to get rid of oily skin. Our sweat organs get to be active and the sweat comes to the skin via pores while we exercise.
It wastes away the dirt and oil from pores and makes the skin glowing. Exercise daily around half an hour to give a scope to your face to prevent oiling.
Besides physical exercise, you can try some facial exercise which can improve blood circulation of your skin.
Every morning you can move your hand in a circular motion on the face for few minutes. Or you can rub an ice cube on the face gently.
Exfoliation is the cosmetic process which removes dead skin cells from the face and body.
Naturally, your skin can shed 30-40 thousand dead cells per minute. It causes oil and dirt and dirt on the face. So, exfoliate is needed for healthy skin.
Oily skin can usually handle a smart exfoliation every 7 days. Exfoliate your skin to get rid of overabundance sebum from the skin.
It helps to unclog your pores of the skin and remove the impurities, dirt etc.
Buy a skin care brush or a facial scrub and use every night to get rid of oily skin forever.
Stress is one of the main causes for making skin oily and dull. Family tension, office tension, lack of sleep, personal tensions are the most common things of becoming stressed.
The over stress increases the oil-producing hormones in our body. It also makes the face old looking. Try yoga, meditations and exercises for being happy and stress-free.
Most of the ladies who take make up every day, they don’t clean the face properly for their lazy habit.
Of course, best rated lighted makeup mirror should be used to remove make up when going to bed at night to sleep. Because the makeup prevent oil from coming out and these oils get locked into the skin pores. That’s why it causes pimples and acne in the face.
So, remove the makeup properly and use a moisturizer on the before going to bed. It will help you to keep your face oil-free and as well as pimple free.
Some Important Tips You Should Follow to Remove the Oily Skin
- Wash your face over 2-3 in a day. Over or less washing is the another cause of oily skin.
- Take at least 10-12 glasses of water to get rid of oil problem, body hydrate is the important thing for healthy and shiny skin.
- Avoid taking bath with very hot water. It makes your skin dry then the body produce more oil to moisture your skin.
- Use the best product for your skin, which is free from chemical.
- Sleep at least 6 hours peacefully to keep your skin healthy.
Oily skin is a severe problem of skin. For this issue, many skin problems occur regularly such as pimples, rashes, dullness etc. But the natural remedies are free from severe side effects.
So, get rid of oily skin is important. It is better to get the natural way for oil problem. Artificial remedies are most expensive and take a time to remove the problem.
So, start from today and get an oil free and bright skin soon.