Chest acne is one of the most common skin problems right now. It is the common problem for all years of people like teenage or adult.
Basically, it happens for sleep deprivation, unhealthy diet, too much stress and more. But these acne are removable and you can remove this naturally.
Here are 11 home remedies tips for your chest acne.
1. Honey and Cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon can be very effective to get rid of acne. Cinnamon contains some anti microbial properties. It helps to get rid of the bacterium which is causing acne.
On the other hand, honey is an antibiotic. When the honey and cinnamon mixed with each other it can be an awesome combo.
- At first, you need to clean your chest are by water and make sure that it becomes clean and dry.
- Now you need to mix the honey and cinnamon and make it as a paste.
- Smear it on the chest area and put it for about 15 minutes.
- At least rinse of wholly and let it dry.
Oatmeal is effective for removing of chest acne because it can help absorb the oil which is left on the skin.
It also cleans the pores if it has some dirt that is left over even after cleaning. You can use oatmeal by the following ways:
- At first, cook the oatmeal.
- Mix cooked oatmeal with honey and lemon juice.
- Now rub the Oatmeal paste on the chest are.
- Put it on the chest for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse the water and let it dry.
3. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is effective to remove chest acne because it contains acidic. It can clean the dirt that has been left on the pores for quite a long time.
- Cut lemon into two part and then put the open part on the chest area where acne is present.
- Put the lemon juice on your chest for about a few hours.
- Wash it by the water and let it dry.
- You can do these two or three times within a week.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains bacteria which help to get rid of chest Acne. It balances the pH level of the skin.
- Make a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Put it on a cotton ball.
- Coating the cotton ball with the vinegar on the skin.
- Now leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Rains it with fresh water and let it dry.
5. Egg Whites
Egg whites contains different types of nutrient and minerals.
Don’t use egg yolks on your skin. They are more likely to be contaminated with bacteria than egg whites, and they can react to benzoyl peroxide.
- Whisk the egg whites until they become plump.
- Now whisked mixture on the face.
- After 1 hours you can clean it with fresh water.
6. Baking Soda
Baking soda contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help you to remove the amount of acne. It will be remove pores thoroughly.
- Mix baking soda with water.
- After mixed, place it in the affected area.
- Put it on your affected area about of 10 minutes.
- Wash it with fresh water.
- You can use this two times within one week.
You know that your toothpaste can be very effective in getting rid of chest acne.
Although it can clean the teeth but also its micro bacterial properties can also help you to get rid of the chest acne.
- Put some toothpaste on the affected area of your chest, before going to bed at night.
- You need to confirm that you apply it thoroughly and put it on overnight.
- After wake up in the morning, you need to rinse it with fresh water and let it dry.
- You can do it every day until the acne is removed.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains soothing properties which are very effective to remove of your chest acne.
- Cut the leaf of aloe vera in several pieces.
- Take the gel of aloe vera from each leaf and put it on the affected chest area.
- Put aloe vera gel on the skin for about 15 minutes and wait for to dry.
- You can do these three days within one week.
9. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil can help you to kill the bacteria that causing acne on the chest and it contains antiseptic.
- At first take one drop of tea tree oil and put it on the affected area of the chest skin
- Rub it on your affected area and let it dry.
- You can do this about three times in a day.
10. Healthy Diet
Some people avoid the power of healthy diet when he or she affected by the chest acne.
So it has been proving that whose people eat more veggies and fruits they have automatically fewer chances of getting chest acne.
Because some anti-inflammatory like omega three fatty acids is rich food. Omega three fatty acids also found in fish, sardines, and herring. You need to eat lots of greens leafy and avoid fatty foods.
11. Drinking water
Drinking extra water will help you to get rid of chest acne. Every girl needs to take 2.2 liters of water per day and boys need to take 3 liters per day.
You need to reduce sugar intake because sugar to insulin generation which in turn triggers a hormone that produces pimples.
You need to always give necessary attention when your body in threats such as those of chest acne and other related issues. I think you can get an idea about get rid naturally from chest acne in the earlier contents.
However, the natural remedies always are the safest and proven to get rid of chest acne.