There are a number of ways to treat dead skin issues. Natural home remedies are the most popular and reliable way is to treat dead skin issues.
No matter, whether your problem is severe or mild, here are a few home remedies that can help you to remove dead skin from hands very efficiently and within a few days of usage.
Warm Water :
You might be knowing that water is called “life.” It is the most essential liquid that every single living things on this universe require to survive. In the case of removing dead skin cells from hands, warm water can be an easiest and most efficient way.
- Take ½ liter of warm water in a bowl
- Soak your hands into it
- Leave them in the water for around 10 minutes
- Pat dry using soft towel
- Apply moisturizer
You can also add a few drops of lemon juice and some honey into the bowl for a better and faster result
Olive Oil :
Olive oil is highly rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that are healthy for human body. It also has that ability to provide you with anti-aging benefits if you use pure olive oil regularly.
Olive oil scrub or simply olive oil can help you to a great extent to get rid of dead skin from hands.
- Take two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl
- Add one tablespoon of refined sugar in it
- Mix them well
- Apply the mixture in the affected areas
- Wait for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Apply moisturizer afterward
You can also apply olive oil directly onto your hands to get rid of dead skin cells. Olive oil scrub helps largely to remove dead skin from the hands very fast as well as make the hands soft. For a permanent relief from dead skin issue from hands, you can massage your hands daily using fresh olive oil.
Coconut Oil :
Coconut oil is another popular home remedies for the dead skin on hands. It contains fatty acids that are very useful for the skin. It also contains natural moisturizer that helps to keep the skin smooth for a long time.
In the case of dead skin issues on hands or anywhere in the human body, it works so effectively that you won’t believe your eyes.
- Take some pure coconut oil on your palm when going to bed
- Massage on the affected areas for around five to ten minutes
- Leave overnight
- Wear gloves for more effective and faster result
- Repeat the process daily for a week
Honey is highly rich in antioxidant, antimicrobial, and humectant properties. It is also popularly known as the natural moisturizer.
It contains an anti-aging agent that helps to keep your hands look young and smooth. Honey helps to lock the moisture of your hands and keep them soft.
- Take some pure honey on your palm
- Apply it on the affected areas
- Wait for 10 minutes
- Wash off using fresh water
can also add a few drops of glycerin for a faster result.
Cucumber is also a useful natural remedy widely used for healing dead skin issues. It helps to keep the skin moisturized, soft, and smooth.
- Take a fresh cucumber
- Cut it into pieces
- Rub the cucumber slices gently on the affected areas
- Wait until your skin absorbs the juice
- Rinse off using lukewarm water
- Apply moisturizer afterward
- Repeat the process daily until you completely get rid of dead skin on your hands
Milk Cream :
Milk cream is one of the finest ingredients that is popularly used for moisturizing skin. It contains lots of fat properties, and most notably lactic acid which is a natural exfoliator.
You can use Milk cream to remove dead skin cells from your hands very quickly.
- Take some milk cream on your palm
- Rub on the affected areas
- Wait for around 10 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
Aloe Vera :
Aloe Vera contains a lot of natural moisturizing properties. Again, it helps largely to retain the moisture of the skin. It contributes to developing a protective layer and make the skin look attractive and it most amazing thing about using Aloe Vera for skin issues.
In the case of removing dead skin from the hands, you can use Aloe Vera gel to get rid of your problem overnight.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf from aloe plant
- Cut the aloe leaf into pieces
- Squeeze the pieces to extract aloe gel from the leaf
- Apply the gel extracted from Aloe leaf onto the affected areas
- Massage the areas very well
- Wait for a few minutes
- Rinse off with fresh water
- Repeat the process twice a day for faster result
Mint Juice :
Mint juice is another natural ingredient that can be used for removing dead skin from the hands very effectively and quickly. It is a natural moisturizer and contributes greatly to treat dry skin issues.
- Take some mint leaves
- Extract mint juice from the leaves
- Apply the juice to the affected areas when going to bed
- Leave overnight
- Wash off in the morning with lukewarm water
- And there you go
Bottom Line :
You can start with any of the remedies mentioned above. All the remedies are completely natural and work effectively to provide relief from dead skin issues.